A fresh and tasty salad perfect for dinner on a warm summer evening.
Vermicelli rice noodles
Tofu + soy, sesame oil and green curry for marinade
Green soy beans
Fresh bean sprouts
0,5 dl Japanese soy
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp grated ginger
1/2 – 1 red chili
• Press the tofu, cut it in cubes and marinate it in soy, sesame oil and green curry for at least an hour and up to a day.
• Use a potato peeler to make carrot and cucumber “noodles”. Mix with bean sprouts, soy beans and mango.
• Make the dressing with the juice from the limes, soy, sugar, ginger and sliced chili.
• Roll the tofu in sesame seeds and fry on medium heat in cooking oil until golden.
• Cook the rice noodles as instructed and rinse in cold water.
• Put the noodles in the bottom of a big bowl. Add vegetables, tofu, coarsely chopped peanuts and lots of coriander. Drizzle with dressing.